SCROLL

Welcome to my blog on English Language & Literature

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Preposition Practice SET -2

  


Choose the correct prepositions (in,on ,at)


1.Will you be ________ home today?


2. He is never late. He always comes ________ time.
  

3. How many students are ________ your class?
  

4. The teacher wrote something ________ the board.
  

5. Many people work ________ this building.
  

6. I will meet you ________ 7:00 PM.
  

7. Let's meet ________ Wednesday.
  

8. I am going to Japan ________ seven days.
 
  

9. I met John ________ my friend's party.
  

10. She was sitting ________ her car.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prepositions practice SET-3

Fill with correct prepositions from the brackets- 1. We regret that we cannot comply ________ your request. (With/ by) 2. The best candi...

Popular Posts