SCROLL

Welcome to my blog on English Language & Literature

Tuesday 27 October 2020

CHANGE INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES FROM DIRECT TO INDIRECT SPEECH

 

  • DATE- 27/10/2020
  •  Change the following from direct narration to indirect narration:

    1) He said to me, “Have you taken the breakfast?”
  • 2)They said to me, “did u go to temple?”
  • 3)I said to him, “are you feeling well?”
  • 4) I said to him, “are you feeling well?”
  • 5)He said to me, “do you like books?”
  • 6)She asked his brother, “why are you crying?”
  • 7)She said, “when will they come?”
  • 8)Doctor said to him, “what is your name?”
  • 9)She said to me, “how are you?”
  • 10)She said, “Will he participate in the dance competition?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prepositions practice SET-3

Fill with correct prepositions from the brackets- 1. We regret that we cannot comply ________ your request. (With/ by) 2. The best candi...

Popular Posts